Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Hair for Rylie

FINALLY!! We were able to talk Rylie into cutting off some of her long hair! I have been trying to get her to cut it for the past year, but I gave up because of the tears. She just really wanted to keep it long. Apparently, all I needed to do was to have her brother ask her to cut it! One time from Jackson and she was ok with it! Now how easy was that? I couldn't get her to go up to her shoulders but we cut off about 5 inches (it's a start). Her dad is out of town for the week so I hope he approves when he gets back. He has no idea and she is so excited to surprise him. I thought I would post some before and after photos. So enjoy! It turned out to look really cute and took me 15 minutes to dry it instead of 25 to 30. That girl has some hair I tell ya!

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

We love the blog, and decided to copy you, hope you dont mind. The kids look great and we look forward to sharing lots of our photos through the blog. www.gatorcats.blogspot.com

The Richardson's said...

PLEASE put a link of us on yours, i don't know how to do it yet either, but ill do the same for you when i figure it out. the picture is actually from our honeymoon in St. Thomas. We will be married 1 year on sunday, crazy. we will put some more pics up soon.