Friday, March 27, 2009

A Break! Spring Break that is....

Soooo, last week was Spring Break for us here in Texas! We stayed put this year. We did alot around our area and I forgot my camera for most of it! I do have some pics but I wish I had more. We went to a movie, had a picnic by the lake with friends, went Spring/Summer clothes shopping, went bungee cord jumping, had sleepovers, went putt putt golfing, go carting and out to dinner a few times. We had a eventful fun filled Spring Break. The pictures below are of the kids bungee cord jumping. Rylie likes to do back flips when she is high in the air (that pic is a bit blurry). She counted how many backflips she did this time and it was 28. Pretty AWESOME!!

2 comments:

BALLS said...

Looks like you had a fun spring break! Hey isnt that the awesome mall we went shopping at? awe i wish we had one of those here. We miss you all.

Petersen Family of 4 said...

Hey, its good to see you guys out enjoying the spring break. Ours is coming up soon. Next week I believe. Right around Easter. Of course I will be working Easter weekend. Of course. That mall does look familiar. Wish I was shopping at it. In fact, we got talking about Sam Moon the other day. All the girls from work want to go shopping for purses and jewlery. Ok. Talk to you soon. Take care, and tell everyone hello. Love you guys!