Friday, May 8, 2009

MIRACLE in the Richardson garage!!!

Some of you might think this is not worth blogging about, but some of you who know Britt will totally understand why it made it onto our blog.......


After 15 years, yes I said 15.... Britt has a new car!!! Yes all, you heard me right, he really did it! I know it is hard to believe. That is why I am calling it a miracle. He came home from work the other night didn't even tell me he bought it. Just came in the house and acted like nothing miraculous had happened. I just happened to go into the MIRACLE garage and there it was sitting right in the spot that old 15 year old car used to be in. I have to tell you I let out quite a scream and probably scared our neighbors.

Just a little background for you who don't really know my Britt. What are those people called that can't stop buying or getting rid of stuff? Hoarders I think? Well, I would call him a money hoarder. He just has a really hard time spending it. He has saved and saved for this new baby. I think enough to buy 7 or 8 of these cars, but he has not been able to do it. Until our miracle Thursday. He actually has a car now that has air conditioning/heat and headlights that work. Actually the headlights did work only on high beam though! Crazy the thought, I know. So congratulations to Britt - it was a really big step. Good Job! I won't say what the make and model is, cause it doesn't really matter, but it is black (our favorite car color) and pretty darn sleek!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Smith's said...

I still can't convince Matt to go get a new car. He has an 01 accord and refuses to buy a new one. He has gone to test drive some but when it comes down to it he refuses!

Congrats Britt on making the step! You deserve it!

BALLS said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW...I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK OR SAY... That is great he FINALLY got a new car. We need to throw a party for him! THIS IS HUGE! send me some pics i want to know which one he got.

Shari said...

I say we all should go cruising!

Joanie said...

Wow, you have talked about this since we met you! What did he end up getting?

The Mitchell's said...

That is so exciting!! I can't believe you are not sharing the make and model, or even a picture of the new addition!! I would love to see pictures! Hope all is well in texas!!