Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Letter!

dear mom,

all I want to say is i am sorry. i know i have been treating you bad and everything but i can give you 2 reasons why i wrote this letter.

1. I have to go to the gazebo by the lake to meet Riley there.

2. i don't want to clean my room and all that stuff because i already feel punished enough.

well i think i have rounded up my letter. so all i want to say is sorry and that i won't do it again. i also don't want to give Sydney her bracelets back because she said no trade backs.

sincerely,

Rylie

love you.


A little background... Rylie had got into trouble for something. I had told her when she came home from school the next day she was going straight to her room and cleaning every inch of it. All this trading something for something is going on in the third grade. Drives me crazy. I had told Rylie that she needed to give Sydney's bracelets back and let her keep the eraser she had given her for the bracelets. An eraser for a bracelet.... hmmmm who came out on top on that trade? She did not want to give those bracelets back but that was one of things she had to do for getting into trouble. So she came out of school with this letter that she had typed while at school. It did make me laugh for just a minute but she still had to clean her room and give the bracelets back. She has not been happy with me.

5 comments:

BALLS said...

HAHA no trade backs that is so funny, i remember doing that as a kid. she is so funny. i can see why she is not happy with you, i cant believe you made her give the bracelets back. ;)

Stephanie said...

I love the letter! Hang in there mom!

Unknown said...

haha! i work at a school with the 3rd graders and they are doing the same exact thing with these silly shaped rubber bands. :)

katyosborne said...

That is an AWESOME trade! Rylie should work on wall street trading stocks and bonds. Remind me not to trade anything with her when you all come out here. That is also really cute that she wrote an apology letter i wish my kids were that thoughtfull. also tell Britt HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

Scarlet Davis said...

My girls are constantly doing the same thing. Drives me CRAZY!