Friday, August 27, 2010

BLACK EYED PEAS Y'ALL!!!

Back in the month of April 2010 Britt and I took off with some friends and went to a concert..... That concert was the Black Eyed Peas. LOVED IT!!! They were so good maybe my favorite, ok reverse that, I am going to have to stick with U2 being my favorite, but B E P was right up there. You know it was one of those concerts where you can just get down the whole time. DANCING all NIGHT. My kind of concert. They were very futuristic and I loved that. I mean who flies through the air over the crowd on a bullet bike all lit up with moving lights?? You don't know? That would be Taboo y'all. My kind of show.

1 comment:

BALLS said...

whoa slow down blogger. how i am supposed to keep up on my comments. i am still jealous of the concert, i can see both you and britt up there dancing all night. i have to secretly email you on facebook cause i have a question about one of the people in the picture but i dont know if they read your blog.