Thursday, September 30, 2010

To Colby,

Colby, When Jackson got home from school today I went through his backpack and this is what I found.....

Dear Town Council,

I would like to nominate Officer Colby Balls for a good citizen award. He takes his job very seriously. He cares about the people in his community. He respects all people and wants to see them succeed. He treats others fairly. As my uncle he is a very good example to me. He is funny and I love him.

Sincerely,

Jackson Richardson

I wish I could scan a copy of the letter and post in his handwriting. So cute. I had no idea they were working on this in class. He did it all by himself. You have made quite the impression on him. :)

3 comments:

critts said...

I love that!

BALLS said...

this was too cute, i love it! colby will be responding later! :)

katyosborne said...

WOW that is super cute! I wish that someone one would write nice things about me. i have a scanner if you want to scan it and send it to Colby. I think that he only nominated him so he can say the word Balls. J/K that was way cute!