Monday, October 25, 2010

DAD

Utah = Fun with Grandpa

The kids always love to spend time with my dad when we are in Utah. Like past trips we had some fun with him again. He is so patient and kind and is pretty willing to do just about anything with the grand kids and kids! Not so sure he is going to like all these pictures I am about to post because he doesn't even know I have them. He was busy sleeping while we were busy laughing and taking pictures. Thanks for being such a good sport dad. Hope we don't have to use any of these for blackmail photos one day!
Dad fell asleep on the couch holding this toy gun and the way he was holding it looked like he was sleeping with it to protect himself (maybe he was trying to protect himself from all the grandkids jumping all over him). We couldn't pass up the opportunity for pictures. Jackson had to get in on the action and give us a thumbs up which made us laugh even harder. Dad you didn't even flinch with us laughing and taking the pictures. Makes me laugh thinking about it right now. Mom was in the kitchen laughing so hard she was crying. Should of been there dad. Oh you were!

Did you laugh looking at these dad? C'mon you have to admit they are pretty funny! We always have so much fun with you. So glad you can roll with it, you are awesome! We are so glad we have you and so glad that the kids have you for their grandpa. Jackson just asked me the other day can grandpa from Utah come here for my birthday in December? Thanks for being that kind of grandpa and dad that we all want to spend time with. We love you!

2 comments:

BALLS said...

alright next year i am coming and staying the whole time you are here. i always miss out on the fun! i was laughing so hard while reading this and looking at the pictures! dad really is a great sport and the best dad in the world! what would we do without him!

katyosborne said...

I was laughing my head off when I saw those pictures I love the one with Jackson and his thumbs up. How in the heck he slept with all those kids is beyond me I guess he thought that he had his gun to protect him. We do have the best Dad in the world. What would we do without him.