Friday, September 26, 2008

Just GROSS!

What do you do if you walk into your garage and see this creeping across the floor......


Well, if you are me, you totally flip out and run in the house to get your husband and kids so they can see the sickest thing on earth (besides a snake). Little did I know they would flip out too! Britt came out told us all to back way up and get him the broom! He got it onto the broom somehow and flipped it into the empty lot next to us. He hurt his leg doing it because even though he may not admit it, he was just as creeped out by it! It was as big as my hand - aagh it is making my skin crawl just thinking about it. It was creepy and gross! I am still a little flipped out by it and it has been 3 hours since we saw it! We have had a few neighbors tell us that they have seen tarantula's in their garages but I didn't think they meant this big. We have some empty lots next to our house that they are getting ready to build on. Every time they start getting the dirt ready we get creepy crawly things around the garage, ie... mice, scorpions, and now tarantula's - sick sick sick.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Spiders creep me out...especially if they have babies on their back. Yikes! I caught a black widow last week in my garage.