Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Summer Fun!!

The kids and I headed to Cleveland Texas to visit a GREAT friend of mine!! Sheri is from Cleveland Texas and was home visiting her dad for a few weeks in the Summer. Sheri and I met in GA, served together in a few callings at church and became great friends fast! She is one of the funnest friends I have. I am really hoping I spelled Cleveland right.? I know I got off track but I am kind of worried about it because I know she will read this post. She never gets anything wrong and she has the best memory of anyone I have ever met, except for maybe my other good friend Marcie. Anyway, back to Cleveland!!! We had a great time seeing where she grew up. Swimming in lake Livingston, hanging out at the hotel, swimming at the hotel, one chipped tooth and trying to figure out what every one's signs were?????

No comments: