Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who's anniversary is it.......

We just hit 14 years!!!! I mean are we really that OLD? It is hard to believe that many years have went by. We have been through a liFeTime of stuff together and we are far from dOne. We have had super GREAT times and super LoW times, but here we are going StrONg! I wouldn't change a thing. The HOPE I have for our FamILy is that we can just do the BesT we can in anything life deals us. HapPY AnNiVerSArY BrItt - You know already, I LoVE YoU BuNcheS!!!

3 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Congratulations!! That's such a cute picture!

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary! I guess I didn't get the invite for your romantic date night...

Emily said...

Wow! 14 years! Congratulation cousin!! It's been so long since I last saw you! You look great and very happy! Cute kids!! When you comming for a visit? I keep in touch with teresa alot lately!! Happy 14th Anniversary!!!