Monday, August 24, 2009

Boy how I love these kids!!!!

A new year of school begins! In the Richardson house it is 2nd and 3rd grade. Why does the first day of school always make me cry? Sending those two little bundles of joy off to school each year comes with mixed emotions for me. Sending Rylie off this morning was like sending off a 16 year old to school. She was almost running to get in her classroom. I don't think she will miss me one bit. I will miss her though! That makes me cry.Sending Jackson off was a bit different. He was crying before he even got to his classroom. He was a bundle of nerves. He loves school but I think a tiny bit of him still misses me during the day. That makes me cry.I know they will both have a great year!! They have nice teachers and good friends in their classes and a mom that misses them at home.

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Steph, your kids are so adorable! They are so blessed to have a great Mom that loves them so much and is anxiously waiting for them when they get home!

The Richardson's said...

They look so cute! Give them hugs for us! Hope they are enjoying their first week of school more than I am enjoying mine!