Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sea World - San Antonio

We had so much fun at Sea World. It a was hotter than Toledo (is Toledo really hot?)! Anyhoo, we hit all the shows and went for one heck of a ride on the Steel Eel. That was one of my favorite roller coasters I have ever been on. Scary fun! You know that scary fun feeling in your stomach kind of fun?
The first show was the walrus and seal show. It was pretty entertaining
Next was the GREAT Shamu show. It really was AWESOME! We loved it! We sat in the splash zone but did not get wet. We were lucky - the people sitting right next to us were drenched
I have one more show to add but something is not right with my post. I have lost my patience with trying to post my pics. It is taking forever and then the pics all come out in the wrong order. So I will be adding one more post out of order. Oh well!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Erica is going to be upset when she finds out you visited San Antonio without seeing her...actually she was probably here. BTW, your hubby looks a bit like Kenny Chesney in his front page photo. We haven't heard him sing yet so I can't say for sure :)

BALLS said...

how fun... i have always wanted to go to sea world. i really wish you guys would have got wet. i would have loved to hear about how your hair was all gross and nasty.