Thursday, June 3, 2010

This guy right here.....

well, he just had a birthday on May 14th. Let's see..... I turned 29 in March so that makes Britt 28! In case you didn't know I robbed the cradle. Here is just a FEW awesome things about this special guy...
1. His all time favorite athlete is Micheal Jordan.
2. He has more self discipline than anyone I have ever met.
3. He eats grilled chicken twice a day (with nothing on it).
4. He has really big muscles (ask him to flex for ya).
5. He loves the Dallas Cowboys!
6. He could lie on a beach any beach in the sun all day and not get up for anything - even a drink.
7. He really does not like when I pinch him.
8. He loves. loves. loves. Clint Eastwood!!!!
9. His pop (grandfather) is his idol.
10. He is a penny pincher - if you ever need money advice he would be someone to talk with.
11. He loves me unconditionally always - even when I pinch him. That is saying alot, you outta try living with me.
12. I am pretty sure he cried when LOST ended.
13. He knows the scriptures up, down, sideways and backwards.
14. He looks really sexy bald!
and finally............. drum roll
15. He is going to buy a boat.

I had to add these last two pictures because this just might be worse than me pinching him. He is going to kill me. Don't you just love the one in the sombrero....... hilarious!

ps... he isn't really buying a boat. I just totally wanted to freak him out - remember #10?

2 comments:

Shari said...

And the boat purchase was the one I was most interested in!

katyosborne said...

wow a boat huh is that so he can eat chicken and flex his muscles in the sun? j/k I can't believe he is already turning 28 wow does time fly. Tell Britt that he can bring his boat out to fish lake when you guys come out and we can even make him some chicken.