Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ballet Anyone!

Rylie started Ballet today. I am so excited! She is taking at a Ballet Company that will put on the Nutcracker around Christmas time. She will have to try out for a part but hopefully she will get a spot. They also have the normal dance recitals at the end of the semester. She seemed to enjoy it today so hopefully I can get her to stick with it! Tuesday's will be a busy day for her and I hope I have not overloaded her (or me). She will have ballet for one hour and then straight to Piano for 45 minutes. Jackson has Soccer and Lacrosse starting up next week also and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will not have practices on Tuesday's. Anyhoo, it was fun to see Rylie in her cute little Ballet clothes and learning some moves today.
Off to Ballet......

1 comment:

~Kris said...

She is beautiful Steph. Brittan takes dance too and loves it. It think it is so great for them. By the way. I had to put fishin in the dark on my blog. I chuckled as I remembered all of the good times in the little red fire dragon!! By the way! Awesome job on the running and biking.