Friday, August 8, 2008

Broadway Summer Camp!

This past week Rylie and Jackson have been at music camp. It was an art camp where they learned songs, how to perform, and some dancing. I knew Rylie would really get into this but I was a little nervous about Jackson. When I picked them up at the end of the first day it went a little something like this....


mom - "hey guys how was camp today?"


Rylie - "oh mom I had so much fun, I love it!" (while she is jumping around trying to tell me all the details)


Jackson - "My throat hurts from all that singing (while he is holding onto his neck). I don't want to sing in front of all the parents."


But by the end of the week they both didn't want it to end! They put on a show called Feelin' Good. It was so cute! They sang songs about how to keep our bodies healthy and each had a speaking part they memorized.

Rylie & Jackson right before the show!


Getting ready to say their parts!

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

I LOVE this post...especially the rundown of the conversation after the first day. Craig and I got a kick out of that. It sounds like you all had a great summer. I'm sad it's coming to a end. :( Have the kids started school yet? Keep in touch. We miss you all! By the way, your background is way cuter than ours. Craig made me pick out one that wasn't "too girlie." haha