Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A goal reached!

AAAGHHH! Sometimes things just make you want to scream!! This would be a scream of accomplishment for me! I finally did it today. I ran my 4 miles and biked 6 miles in just under 50 minutes! Now if I can just get the swimming down maybe I can do that triathelon and get done in a competative time! This post was mainly for me but Britt too! He has been out of town for the past week and a half. He will come home tonight and leave again on Friday until the 30th. (it's been a long month) I know he checks our blog - so can you believe it Britt? That is a pretty good time for me.

3 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Congrats girl!! That is awesome! Tell the kids hi for me! ~Tara

Stephanie said...

Congrats. See you all soon.

The Mitchell's said...

Holy cow girl!! That is awesome! I am way proud of you! I saw Teddi Sue in Manti yesterday! She hit a raccoon! Can you believe it! I couldn't!
Tell Brit and the kids hello and congrats on your time!