Friday, August 8, 2008

The girls came for a visit in June!

I have to add one really fun thing that happened this Summer! This was before I got into the blogging stuff but is worth posting! Back in June my mom and my sisters came out for a visit. It was just the girls and we had so much fun! It was the first trip for 2 of them to come to visit since we left Utah 10 years ago! When my dad called to tell me that he and my brother in-law Brian (thanks again guys) were getting tickets to send the girls out - I of course started crying. No - me cry? not such a shock for those of you who know me well. If you live far away from family you will understand. Anyhoo, they came in June and we had a ball. We did alot of shopping, staying up late talking and just hanging out together.

One of the days while they were here we went shopping at this place called Sam Moon. It is this huge store where you can buy all sorts of knockoff purses, jewelry, luggage, belts, watches etc... Don't forget the hair pieces! There is quite a story behind the hair pieces that would take me to long to share, but we all tried a few on. I will have to have one of my sisters send a picture so I can post later. If you ever get to Texas (Dallas area) don't miss out on Sam Moon! You won't regret it!

We shopped at the outlet mall in Grapevine!

Went swimming with the kids!

Took them to eat at the Blue Goose (our favorite spot to eat)

I had so much fun girls! I love y'all and can't wait for the next visit!

2 comments:

katyosborne said...

sounds like the kids had a ball now they can start stories out by saying "this one time at band camp...." just kidding i think that that is cool i am sure rylie had a ball did jackson sing " I am iron man..." by the way nice pictures of when we came out know my ugly face is all over the internet. that was way fun though, next year we are going to a different place teddi sue's choice. any way keep up the on the blog it is the only way we know that you are still alive since you never answer your freaking phone. tell the kids and britt hello.

The Wright's said...

Stephanie - I hope you don't mind but I found you off of Teresa's blog. What a cute family you have!!! It looks like all of you girls had a great time in Texas, that is awesome that they were all able to visit you.